Vapeatron NewsVapeatron E-Cigarette ForumNew User FAQModel GuideE-Liquid InformationSuppliers and Retailers

Go Back   E-Cigarette Forums > Vapeatron Community > New User Introductions and Questions

Old 01-23-2011, 02:29 AM   #1
d3z0290
WHATS UP EVERYONE? im Dez (its my nickname), im 20 and im from ohio but anyways, im new to vapeatron and new to vaping about 3 weeks in so far. I ordered my e cig kit from v2 cigs and its amazing so far. I really like the e cigs they have and the service, but i cant stand the cartomizers they sell. They dont have enough variety and im all about variety. So i did some research and i wanted to find some cheap e juice to try dripping for the first time, that way if i dident like the juice i could just throw it away or give it away or something. But i came across the website strictlyejuice.com and i was like ok there not as expensive as other websites so i searched there site for juices n i found strictly hookah series. Now lets slow down a second, before i even heard of e cigs i was smoking hookahs to try to quit smoking cigs. IF you dont know OHIO gets super freezing super quick so im going outside to smoke a hookah in 20degree weather. NOT COOL (very cool literally). Back to topic, i saw hookah so i was hell yea man finally something worth trying that is appealing to me. So i got hookah grape, hookah apple, hookah pineapple along with rootbeer, strictly cola, strictly mentholfreeze2x and a bunch of others. The verdict was i like them. Matter of fact i need some more. So i got more, but now i need more again because of how much i liked them. So im stuck because strictly e juice is out of stock. I cant find anyother e juice website that sells hookah series SO IF ANYONE KNOWS OF A PLACE LET ME KNOW PLEASE! Mostly intrested in hookah grape and hookah apple.

By the way i would like some good suggestions about some good sweet tasting e juices anything that has a candy taste besides chocolate. And some good suggestions for cola i really would like to try a great tasting cola flavor.

Thanks for bearing with me for this long ass post. ahaha just reread it and i was like damn i wrote all this just to ask for a hookah ejuice.LOL
HAPPY VAPEPING
d3z0290 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-23-2011, 02:37 AM   #2
Flashwitt
Vapo-Tized!
Hiya Dez- wow- that's a tall order- I'm almost certain in my juice expeditions, I've seen at least one other site that does sell what it calls a Hookah blend series. I'm trying to recall who it was, but at least I can offer you some hope.

That said... what is it exactly that makes a "hookah" juice different? Or rather, in what way was hookah analog tobacco different from other tobaccos? As a non-hookah follower, I've been curious, and I'd appreciate your insights. If you haven't explored much outside the hookah range, (in juices,) I can assure you there are hundreds of websites and thousands of varieties, so if you can't find any more hookah stuff, the folks in these forums are sure to be able to help you find something you do still enjoy!

Welcome, by the way. Congrats on ditching the analogs!
Old 01-23-2011, 02:44 AM   #3
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
I vape HaloCigs Freedom Juice and it's a sweet flavor. I'm liking the Torque 56 more now though, because I'm losing my sweet tooth. I liked FJ a lot, but I'm straying from the sweet flavors.

"Think before you speak, read before you type, and forget your predilections before you do either." - Unknown

"Language is directly related to thoughts and the value of one's thoughts is best inferred by the quality of their words." - Daniel Munson
Dhileas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 02:49 AM   #4
40bikes
Dez, welcome to Vapeatron. Strictly either contracts Hookah juice or batch mixes it in house. I ran into the same deal with them but they did get restocked in a couple of weeks.
The rule is try in small bottles, buy in big bottles(once you find something you like.)
I don't do candy much you might try juicyvapor.com, gourmetvapor and vaporrenu and see if something makes your mouth water. These guys do pretty well. sample size to try, 30ml or bigger if you find a good one.
40bikes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 03:04 AM   #5
d3z0290
Well for starters hookahs are amazing. I still use my hookah from time to time just because the rich flavors. Its not like traditional tobacco where it has only a specific taste (tobacco taste) it has flavors. You can choose from apple or grape or any fruit flavor and you have levels of flavors. You can have cheaper tobacco that cost $10 a box which will burn for about 20 mins or you can buy expensive tobacco that cost $30-40 a can which will burn for a hour to a hour and a half. The cost of flavor reflects and makes the taste. Example If you go cheaper your gona get a cheaper taste but if you go expensive you get a very thick rich flavor. Its very tasty as well and it gives you one hell of a nicotine buzz. My first time i was at a hookah bar just smoking like i was drinking water or somthing puff after puff till finally i ran out. I went to use the restroom and i could barley walk straight. It sorta felt crazy something like a cigarette buzz but 10x stronger ahahah it was amazing. So if you havent tried it i deffinatly recommend you try it atleast once in your life time. But the e-juice basically has the same taste. I was shocked when i tried it. The flavor was just almost on point. As for exact taste results, i cant really explain how a hookah tastes besides a very sweet taste. Grape koolaide is the best i can think of but without the sugar.Very very tasty. And i heard it was healthier then cigarettes. The tobacco for a hookah is very different lol its not dry at all its very sticky and wet and you can smell whatever flavor you choose from far. Its looks like tobacco tho just with juice covering all of it.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:08 AM   #6
d3z0290
whats the halo like? ive heard of it and seen it but i figured it was like some tobacco flavor..
Old 01-23-2011, 03:11 AM   #7
d3z0290
40 bikes, I know what you mean ahah and thats exatly what i did i bought a bunch of 3ml bottles of a bunch of different stuff for my first time. It payed out nicely tho because for the same price for some 30ml bottles i got 9 different ones. By the way dont try orange cream soda from Stictly e juice it sucks man. Horrible after taste.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:17 AM   #8
Flashwitt
Vapo-Tized!
Ah HAH! I knew I saw at least one other- ZenVape has some.

If you enjoy the non-tobacco, and especially the fruits, then you'll be in for a treat with e-juice in general. There are LOTS of fruit flavors and fruit blends, and many of them are mindblowing. I went crazy for Grand River Vapor's "Juicy Pear" flavor- be careful if you order there. Menthol is the default, and you have to check the box for NOT menthol. *lol*
Old 01-23-2011, 03:20 AM   #9
Flashwitt
Vapo-Tized!
Here's a few more Hookah Juices at Velvet Vapors...
Old 01-23-2011, 03:29 AM   #10
d3z0290
swwweeettt thanks a tonnn bro! i havent tried the melon but it sounds tasty. Have you ever ordered from zen? Im sorta fished out when it comes to sites i havent bought from. I work for hard for money for someone to just take it and run you know?? ahah
Old 01-23-2011, 03:32 AM   #11
d3z0290
does anyone know whats better pg or vg? and how to mix your own juices? i wanna try but i dont want to waste the juice if i do it wrong.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:45 AM   #12
Flashwitt
Vapo-Tized!
Happy to help- and I'm so not a bro. *LOL*
I've never bought from either I'm afraid.
I did come across this ad for an "E-Hookah" starter kit" from XHale o2, which looks to me like a customized 510 set up, though I wouldn't guarantee that. Whatever it is, it's pretty reasonably priced for a starter set up, but I generally don't much trust any company that implies (especially falsely!) that you can only refill with their products. (It's usually a lie anyway.)

Oh- and there's a whole thread on pg vs vg, as well as a discussion of same on another thread... juice talk, I think it is....
Old 01-23-2011, 03:50 AM   #13
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by d3z0290 View Post
whats the halo like? ive heard of it and seen it but i figured it was like some tobacco flavor..
Halo is pretty good. It's got a sort of alcohol throat hit that just rocks. But it's a mild, sweet tobacco flavor.

"Think before you speak, read before you type, and forget your predilections before you do either." - Unknown

"Language is directly related to thoughts and the value of one's thoughts is best inferred by the quality of their words." - Daniel Munson
Old 01-23-2011, 03:51 AM   #14
d3z0290
Are you a chick? because if you are im sorry miss ahah but thanks a ton for all the help. I really appreciate it.
Old 01-23-2011, 03:51 AM   #15
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flashwitt View Post
Happy to help- and I'm so not a bro. *LOL*
I've never bought from either I'm afraid.
I did come across this ad for an "E-Hookah" starter kit" from XHale o2, which looks to me like a customized 510 set up, though I wouldn't guarantee that. Whatever it is, it's pretty reasonably priced for a starter set up, but I generally don't much trust any company that implies (especially falsely!) that you can only refill with their products. (It's usually a lie anyway.)

Oh- and there's a whole thread on pg vs vg, as well as a discussion of same on another thread... juice talk, I think it is....
Step into the portal myah -> http://www.vapeatron.com/pg-vs-vg-4861-page4/

Old 01-23-2011, 03:54 AM   #16
d3z0290
Thanks looking at it now....
Old 01-23-2011, 04:53 AM   #17
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
Quote:
Are you a chick? because if you are im sorry miss ahah but thanks a ton for all the help. I really appreciate it.

Old 01-23-2011, 05:01 AM   #18
Flashwitt
Vapo-Tized!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhileas View Post

Old 01-23-2011, 05:22 AM   #19
d3z0290
firefox sucks google chrome is 100 times better ahah
Old 01-23-2011, 05:27 AM   #20
Flashwitt
Vapo-Tized!
Quote:
firefox sucks google chrome is 100 times better ahah
Google Chrome is one step shy of force-ware. I object. I can choose my own suite of proggies without the corporate googs doing it for me. Besides, Google lost their claim on coolness when they started letting companies pay for hits.

~returns grimly to her skully av~

Last edited by Flashwitt; 01-23-2011 at 05:29 AM..
Flashwitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 07:09 AM   #21
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
Quote:

Sorry. Morbid humor.

Hopefully this geek humor makes up for it.

Old 01-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #22
Steampunk
Banned
Quote:
WHATS UP EVERYONE? im Dez (its my nickname), im 20 and im from ohio but anyways, im new to vapeatron and new to vaping about 3 weeks in so far. I ordered my e cig kit from v2 cigs and its amazing so far. I really like the e cigs they have and the service, but i cant stand the cartomizers they sell.
HAPPY VAPEPING
Um, did you say "e cigs they have in the service"?
What service, and what e cigs? What cartomizers?

This is interesting, because if you're talking the US Armed Forces, then that means the US Government CONDONES the use of e cigs...

Hmmm......
Steampunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:26 AM   #23
Steampunk
Banned
Quote:
Well for starters hookahs are amazing. I still use my hookah from time to time just because the rich flavors. Its not like traditional tobacco where it has only a specific taste (tobacco taste) it has flavors. You can choose from apple or grape or any fruit flavor and you have levels of flavors. You can have cheaper tobacco that cost $10 a box which will burn for about 20 mins or you can buy expensive tobacco that cost $30-40 a can which will burn for a hour to a hour and a half. The cost of flavor reflects and makes the taste. Example If you go cheaper your gona get a cheaper taste but if you go expensive you get a very thick rich flavor. Its very tasty as well and it gives you one hell of a nicotine buzz. My first time i was at a hookah bar just smoking like i was drinking water or somthing puff after puff till finally i ran out. I went to use the restroom and i could barley walk straight. It sorta felt crazy something like a cigarette buzz but 10x stronger ahahah it was amazing. .
That's fer me!
Old 01-23-2011, 10:31 AM   #24
Steampunk
Banned
Quote:
Ah HAH! I knew I saw at least one other- ZenVape has some.

If you enjoy the non-tobacco, and especially the fruits, then you'll be in for a treat with e-juice in general. There are LOTS of fruit flavors and fruit blends, and many of them are mindblowing. I went crazy for Grand River Vapor's "Juicy Pear" flavor- be careful if you order there. Menthol is the default, and you have to check the box for NOT menthol. *lol*
Quote:
Here's a few more Hookah Juices at Velvet Vapors...
Thanks fer that. I really like coffee flavors, they usually carry the best without the perfumy aftertase so many other flavors have.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:34 AM   #25
Steampunk
Banned
Quote:
does anyone know whats better pg or vg? and how to mix your own juices? i wanna try but i dont want to waste the juice if i do it wrong.
It comes down to preference; VG usually makes more "smoke" and PG usually produces more throat hit. I like to see it as much as feel it, so I usually add some PG flavored juices to my VG flavored juices. One company selling PG got gigged by the FDA in a test because it produced PEG, but anyone who's SMOKING ANYWHERE doesn't buy from them anyway...

I stick with VG because it's by nature closer to "food grade" from the start, but the PG gives me the "touchdown in the throat" (One of our Chinese 'friends' came up with that one...) that let's me know I'm 'smoking' something...