Vapeatron NewsVapeatron E-Cigarette ForumNew User FAQModel GuideE-Liquid InformationSuppliers and Retailers

Go Back   E-Cigarette Forums > E-Cig Supply Central > E-Cigarette Supplier Hype!

Old 01-17-2010, 04:23 PM   #1
Johnny Blaze
HALO 100% AMERICAN MADE E-LIQUID COUPONS
WWW.HALOCIGS.COM

FREE SAMPLES
In addition to this coupon, we are giving out FREE 10ml samples of our 100% American Made E-Liquid with every order for a limited time. Samples are random, and will help us to rotate our stock while allowing our customers to get a little taste of some different flavors.

FREE SHIPPING
We also have FREE Shipping on E-Liquid all the time, which makes now one heck of a time to try out Halo. Thank you all for checking us out, and we look forward to serving you the freshest e-liquid on the planet.

Old 01-18-2010, 01:30 AM   #2
LeCig
Hey gang I've tried Jay's stuff and it is really HQ! Great product, give him a shot
Old 01-19-2010, 12:30 AM   #3
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
I plan on it when I next need to order some juice... which may be in a few weeks. I tend to buy and use a bottle at a time.

"Think before you speak, read before you type, and forget your predilections before you do either." - Unknown

"Language is directly related to thoughts and the value of one's thoughts is best inferred by the quality of their words." - Daniel Munson
Dhileas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:16 AM   #4
Rocketman
New Title of Lord Arse :)
When my "STASH" drops below 18 months, I order juice to bring it up to 2 years
Rocketman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 10:23 AM   #5
LeCig
LOL rocket

Most people have a wine cellar, you have an ejuice cellar
Old 02-06-2010, 06:57 PM   #6
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
Pardon the bump, but the Freedom Juice is freaking awesome! If you are someone that does or did roll your own smokes this stuff tastes like an Amsterdam Shag! A bold tobacco flavor with a slight sweetness... this is my kind of juice man!

"Think before you speak, read before you type, and forget your predilections before you do either." - Unknown

"Language is directly related to thoughts and the value of one's thoughts is best inferred by the quality of their words." - Daniel Munson
Old 02-16-2010, 09:50 AM   #7
override
Waiting on my juice...Should be here today! Can't wait to get a vid review up of it!
override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 03:42 AM   #8
JohnnyJames
Dismembered
Quote:
Originally Posted by override View Post
Waiting on my juice...Should be here today! Can't wait to get a vid review up of it!
Hopefully you used ECF's code ECF4HALO, they must be special...that's good for 20% off.

VapeAtron, the proverbial red headed step child.
JohnnyJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 12:11 PM   #9
override
Actually its 3 free samplers....I was one of the ones to sign up for sample juice provided I give them a review video in return. I got to choose 3 flavors. They have yet to get here tho. Jay Blazio told me they shipped 2/6 so we will see.
override is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 06:31 AM   #10
Dhileas
Vapeatron Grammar Hammer
When I messaged Jay about my order taking longer than I expected the juice showed up the next day. I swear it was like magic!

Old 03-03-2010, 04:12 PM   #11
no stocks for their menthol ones...sigh!
newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2010, 04:33 PM   #12
cooking girl
just got my e cigarettes last wednesday....ordered Halo Freedom juice this week and it is great!
cooking girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:20 PM   #13
venkman
good prices!
venkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #14
willmccolpin
how would i get in on these free samples?
willmccolpin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 04:08 PM   #15
DragOn
DragOn SteamWerx
I think youre about 4 years late on that...the date of the OP is 2010
Old 02-13-2014, 09:24 AM   #16
mel
Hi guys! My name is Mel and Im a newby on the site. Quick question, does anyone have any experience of sending e-liquid to Brazil??

I am currently in Rio and ran out of juice. My folks are trying to courier some bottles from South Africa but we're having major hassles! Any advice would be appreciated!
mel is offline   Reply With Quote