Vapeatron NewsVapeatron E-Cigarette ForumNew User FAQModel GuideE-Liquid InformationSuppliers and Retailers

Go Back   E-Cigarette Forums > Vapeatron Community > E-Cigarette General Discussion

Old 02-06-2009, 01:44 PM   #1
Primus
What do you guys think? Those of you whom have tried multiple different e-cigs, which one has the most vapor?

www.vapeAtron.com - A new e-smokers forum, join us today!
Primus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-06-2009, 03:44 PM   #2
xMarlboroMan
I'll let you know in a little bit. Just got my 801 penstyle (might be a RN4072) and it looks like it is done charging. I'll have a smoke off with my 901 in about an hour when I go on break

EDIT:

Well, to my surprise, my 901 kicked my 801's a**. The 801 must be junk 'cause half the time it didn't produce ANY vapor and when it did produce vapor, it tasted like crap! A buring plastic taste. I've heard that this might be due to manufacturing oil on the atomizer?!... but yuck! I'm going to put the battery back on the charger and mess with it more when I get home tonight... bah!

Last edited by xMarlboroMan; 02-06-2009 at 05:21 PM.. Reason: Updating my 801vs901 vapor ouput findings.
xMarlboroMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2009, 11:56 PM   #3
bribri
The ScrewDriver produces the most vapor of course.
bribri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 02:16 AM   #4
Bryn
Where do you get the ScrewDriver? I haven't started vaping, yet and want to buy a good one that would do the most vapor.
Bryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:56 PM   #5
jeffc
084 produces a fair amount with my "mint" cartridge that came in my kit. I've gotten a good amount (enough to french inhale and then blow "smoke" rings) with Kick E-Liquid dripped onto the atomizer. I've got a 401 on the way...I'll report on that as soon as I get it.
jeffc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 02:59 PM   #6
jamie
My pens produce more vapor than my minis.

Last edited by jamie; 04-12-2009 at 09:09 PM.. Reason: typo
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
jeffc
Yeah, I need to order a pen style and a case to make it easier to carry. I like mini 084 because it fits in my pocket nicely, and I can just pull it out, take a drag, and throw in back in my pocket.
jeffc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:58 PM   #8
H3VAPER
Send a message via Yahoo to H3VAPER
You need to try the Dura C.. It makes clouds of vapers.. And gives a hell of a hit... And it dose it every time I take a hit off of it... It has a manual switch.. It's the best I have used.. and own.. I have used many different kinds.. Nothing comes close.. Not even the kissbox classic.. Also have that one.. And that one cranks out the clouds...
H3VAPER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
Jim Davis
E-cigs & pockets don't get along well. One day you'll reach into your pocket, and pull out 3 seperate pieces of e-cig. Just get a small eyeglass case. Glue some foam rubber in it, cut out for the cig & extra battery, etc. It'll still fit nicely in your pocket.
Jim Davis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2009, 11:55 PM   #10
jacobl
I see a lot of people saying that the PS PeeWee doesn't do that great, but mix the PeeWee with SE coffee carts and i get a massive cloud. Didn't get anywhere near the same with PS carts. Maybe its just the coffee but i like the cloud. Also, it seems that i never have to give a primer puff with the PeeWee and get the same amount of vapor every time.
jacobl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2009, 02:45 PM   #11
Primus
I'm using a Yeti with a manual switch right now and it's ridiculous amounts of vapor.

Old 04-15-2009, 01:15 AM   #12
jacobl
i keep hearing that yeti is pretty good.
Is that an M series?
Old 04-15-2009, 05:43 AM   #13
mmmvapor
no man its the vapor king. disposable atomizer cartridges...i think its a 901 battery though...because i can charge it in my 901 charger. this thing produces a crazy amount of vapor. these cartridges are so nice i get about 150-225 good puffs and i get a new atomizer everytime i put on a new cartridge because its built into the cartridge...if your woundering where to go just ask and maybe ill tell you.
mmmvapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:47 AM   #14
jacobl
I know where to the yeti. There are tons of online retailers selling it now. But, where do you get the disposable atomizer cartridges? I've seen them around but aren't they kinda expensive?
Old 04-15-2009, 11:26 AM   #15
Primus
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacobl View Post
i keep hearing that yeti is pretty good.
Is that an M series?
I'm not sure. I think it's the same as the Janty Dura. what does the M series indicate?

Old 04-15-2009, 04:59 PM   #16
mmmvapor
vapor4life.com to get the disposable atomizer cartridges. vapor king....its not to shabby and from what i hear you can refill the carts but i dont know i prefer a new cart ever time. the janty looks very nice. i do like the janty dura C i think thats it. the one with the recharble case. so everytime you put the jany in the case it recharges it. but it does look like the titan as well. who knows for all we know there the exact same model as the cheapies just with the a brand on them.
mmmvapor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:26 PM   #17
jacobl
I found some information on this model.
Look at my post from earlier.
http://www.vapeatron.com/yeti-titan-380/
Old 04-15-2009, 10:35 PM   #18
firhill
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmvapor View Post
vapor4life.com to get the disposable atomizer cartridges. vapor king....its not to shabby and from what i hear you can refill the carts but i dont know i prefer a new cart ever time. the janty looks very nice. i do like the janty dura C i think thats it. the one with the recharble case. so everytime you put the jany in the case it recharges it. but it does look like the titan as well. who knows for all we know there the exact same model as the cheapies just with the a brand on them.
The Vapor king from Vapor4Life is NOT the same as the yeti/joye510/janty dura. It is a completely different e-cig altogether. It is sold elsewhere as the ECV92 here.It is a KR series e-cig...KR808-D I believe.

The dse 901 battery will fit the Vapor king but since the VK Atomiser has no holes and the 901 battery has no holes...good luck pulling on it. Now,using the 901 atty with the VK battery works as both have holes .
firhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #19
firhill
Primus....I believe the "M" you refer to is in reference to the battery and that it is manual (switch).
firhill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 12:18 AM   #20
jacobl
Quote:
Originally Posted by firhill View Post
Primus....I believe the "M" you refer to is in reference to the battery and that it is manual (switch).
I was first asking if the yeti was an "M" series (M401, M402, etc.) before I found my answer as posted above.
Old 04-16-2009, 03:56 PM   #21
TheKickItStick
I sent out a 901 battery to my manufacture and they are going to modify the disposable atomizer/cartridge to make it work so there is air flow. Cant wait!!

www.vaporcountry.com
TheKickItStick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2009, 12:06 PM   #22
coffeepot
So Kick, What the does that meen, and how'd it work out?
coffeepot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:37 AM   #23
Cl0ud9eSm0kes
USA Supplier
Send a message via AIM to Cl0ud9eSm0kes Send a message via MSN to Cl0ud9eSm0kes Send a message via Yahoo to Cl0ud9eSm0kes
I have a screwdriver and the Dura-C.
The screwdriver kills the Dura-C in my opinion.

The Dura-C atomizers do not seem to last long. I do like the Dura-C , but only as my backup to the screwdriver.

The original atomizer that I used with the Dura-C produced alot of vapor, but the other 3 atomizers I have used did not produce much vapor. The dura-C atomizers seem to only last me about 1month, whereas the 901 atomizer on the screwdriver lasted about 2-3 months.
Cl0ud9eSm0kes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 02:42 PM   #24
nebraskapuffer
I just got my 901 and it puts out vapor but no throat hit. Did I just get spoiled on my e-cigar or should I expect more than this? This black 901 does look cool though. But I'd rather have a big workhorse than a looker that don't work as well.
nebraskapuffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2009, 03:25 PM   #25
nebraskapuffer
Never mind my last post, I put in a cartridge that came with it and it was low. I put my own juice in and........I can feel the hit now. Still not like my cigar but it'll do.
nebraskapuffer is offline   Reply With Quote